vRealize Operations Manager delivers intelligent operations management with application-to-storage visibility across physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures. Using policy-based automation, operations teams automate key processes and improve IT efficiency.
Using data collected from system resources (objects), vRealize Operations Manager identifies issues in any monitored system component, often before the customer notices a problem. vRealize Operations Manager also frequently suggests corrective actions you can take to fix the problem right away. For more challenging problems, vRealize Operations Manager offers rich analytical tools that allow you to review and manipulate object data to reveal hidden issues, investigate complex technical problems, identify trends, or drill down to gauge the health of a single object.
In these blogs i am trying to cover the configuration steps to successfully deploy the Nutanix
- Access the vRealize Operations Manager configuration wizard from the IP address which you Assgin at the time of deployment
- from the below wizard select the New installtion
3. you must need to enter the admin password to setup admin account
4. Certification selection based on your choice and requirment , since it is lab setup i have selected the default one
5. Provide the master node name and add vaild NTP server
6. here you configure the HA setting for VROPS, in my case it is standalone server so lets move forward
7. and select finish to close the wizard , here you still have option to go back and review seeting
8. now you VROPS console is ready for further configuration
9. navigate to administrator tab to add the vcenter to build communication, it required vcenter root permission to fatch the information
Thanks , Keep Enjoy Learning
to know how it was deployed, follow below blog